Tuesday, June 28, 2011

you give meaning to my life....

    The day i met you,i never knew that my life would come to such a pass that a mere friend would be my life someday.....
i was innocent,young and sensitive...i could see nothing but goodness in everyone...in other ways not apt for today's world...i had the notion that no bad could come to me,defying all the things being said,i just believed eveyone else...i thought from the heart,i loved from the heart my only drawback that i couldnt hate anyone from my heart.... and you my wonder wall...helped me at every stage of my life....

soon i got face to face with the realities of the world....i woke up from my slumber and realised the world was exactly opposite than that fairy land i was building.....

no one ut you came to my rescue...and i dint realise when you turned from a mere friend to a special one....

you brought several changes in me...made me strong..wise....even when my life was in a big mess there was no one else but you by my side....

i dont say it very often but i can not do without you....my life has no meaning if you are not there...in you i got an angel to guide me by my path and rescue me from the atrocious world....with you i got to know the reason of my being....

i know many a times i fight with you,shout at you but all that only cause i dont wanna lose you...i put a brave face but inside i am dying when not talking to you....the thought of being away from you kills me from inside...... i can not share  you with anyone else...i get paranoid by the slightest thought of my life without you......

i have been through a lot...and you know it all..please bear with me and my anger fits as i love you a lot.. please never ever leave my hand in the mess of the world..you are my support,my life,you are everything i ever wished for...god has been more than greatful to send you  in my life...please dont ever go away from me...











P.S. i am sorry and love you more than life ....

2 comments:

  1. very sweet kritika...
    honesty in anything can bring anyone down to tears..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankuuu sooooo much shruti :) :)

    ReplyDelete