Tuesday, June 28, 2011

THE DAY YOU WERE GONE....

if i only had five minutes the day you passed away..
i would have had time to tell you the things i needed to say....

never did i tell you how much you mean to me...
the greatest soul,and support that could ever be.....

never did i realize your importance when you were here..
that cursed disease caught you in its trap and engraved me from your lovely stare...

the last time i talked to you..held your hand..
i wish i would have known...
so that i could say everything i wanted to....show you how much i love you
and would have never left your comforting hand...

i miss your wonderful eyes..i miss your wonderful smile..
to get a hug from you,can  give up anything and walk a thousand mile...

now i know,how much you mean to me...
i can not do without you...
i want your hand on me.....

i now know your responsibilities...
i now know how much did you sacrifice.....
just to give me comfort and make me wise....

the day you were gone....my life lost its meaning....i now realise how much of a fool i was to waste the  time we could have....i still cherish all those memories you have given me...they are my source to reach up to you..i still lay on the couch where i cuddled up in your arms....all the games which we played and all those childhood charms......please wait for me in the heaven...dont let me come alone...so that i could mend up and do all what i couldnt do here..... 
till then please bestow your love upon me from there....as i can never do without you in the world's snare....



I MISS YOU.......

2 comments: