Tuesday, June 28, 2011

spcly for you....

I will be your shadow and will never let you be lonely♥...
I will give you a shoulder when you need to cry♥...
Whenever you feel gloomy i will put a smile on your face♥...
I will hold your hand and protect you from the mess of this world♥...
I will hug you and make you strong...fight for you on the days you are down♥...
I will be your companion forever...we will fulfill all our dreams and live together♥:*.... Coz it is our "love story"..it will indeed have a happy end...and i will be in the arms of my prince charming till my life comes to an end♥♥....i know even when i grow old and all my youth is gone...i will be the most beautiful lady you have ever laid your eyes on;)O:)....
My love for you is an eternal bliss...
Will always wipe off your tears with a romantic kiss:*:*:*....
You are the light in my darkness...
Can make me smile,even when my life is in a big mess♥:)....
Besides your lover,i vow to be your best friend...
Will share all my secrets,recite stories and all the problems i will mend♥...
I can see nothing else but true love in your eyes..
Your companionship has made me wise♥ :) You dont worry,you dont fear....
Just be my source of smile,my strength my companion till my end is near..♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment