Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I MET AN ANGEL IN YOU

i still remember the day
when my dad handed me a lil angel and
quoth "she is your little sister"

you were small and fragile and soft as a feather
i was elated that my prayers were answered
and a zillion times thanked my mother...

your sweet fragrance remains fresh in my memories
i moved your cradle, recited stories,
and knew that you are guarded by fairies...

oh my lil angel with each passing day i have grown old with you
i promise to put smile on your face and
never let any negativities touch you....

the day you came into my life you removed all my gloomy days
i am contented when you are in my embrace...

in you i found a lovely sister,my greatest companion and my best friend
i detest the sight of you face without a smile and your brow with a bend....

all i want you to know is that i am always there
will mend all your problems,eliminate all the troubles
be your shelter wall
and all your troubles i will share....

never be dubious and get entangled in the world's mess
i assure,you are here to get success...

i love you the most my dear angel,
i pray to god to bestow upon you all the possible happiness in the world..:* :*

No comments:

Post a Comment