Saturday, July 9, 2011

A VOICE OF MY HEART

you are my inspiration
you are my soul
a beautiful melody
in the night all alone...

you gave my life a new meaning
induced wonderful feelings
you showed me what is love
a beautiful emotion
instilled by the all mighty up above...

you gave me confidence
that you wont go anywhere
my elation is immense
coz by my side,you were always there...

its not easy to put into words
my feelings for you
still i am trying to open my heart
in front of you....

you are the reason for my smiles
for you i can walk up a thousand miles
your love has totally transformed me
a new girl resides,full of happiness and glee...

just your name makes me blush
and my eyes twinkle brightly
your touch makes my heartbeat rush
like a pure raindrop,gliding down the leaf tenderly..

you are the ray which lighten up the dark
when my world is falling apart
your comforting smile makes my day
your tight hug mends every way..

in you i found,what i had always dreamt of
you gave me everything
there is nothing i am devoid off...

now that for a while
we are destined to part
but,i assure nothing can keep us apart...

the day you go back
something indeed is gonna lack
bt i know you'd  always be there
closest to me and very near...

its just the body,which has to depart
you'd always reside deep down in my heart
our souls are always together
in a tight embrace
vowing to depart never
be it any situation,any phase

2 comments:

  1. Nice poem. Every boy must be waiting for one like this. But the end. ha its like that. Once a blogger friend told. everything exist as long as there is someone to remember it.

    Cheers
    Randeep

    ReplyDelete