Tuesday, July 5, 2011

DESIRE

" TIED BY EMOTIONS
CONNECTED BY DREAMS
REINFORCED BY HOPES
UNIFIED BY EXTREMES"

NO MATTER THE DISTANCE BETWEEN, WE  SHOULD ALWAYS ENDEAVOR TO SENSE THE FULL MEANING
                                                           OF BEING "FRIENDS FOREVER"



I Desire for someone
who feels exactly the way i do
who doesnt question my loyality at everypoint
who promises to be by my side without an once of selfishness.....

i desire for a friend
who is there with me till no end....
who doesnt need any explanation
and understands my every situation...

i desire for a friend
whom i can easily call my other half
who can easily accept me,with all my faults
and even fights the world on my behalf....

i desire for a friend
on whom i can count upon with my eyes closed
who is there not just in hard times
but even in my worst crimes

i desire for a friend
who dosent change like a season,
which just passed away
but the one,who is in my life forever to stay...

i have always been there,whenever someone needed me
i desire for a friend
who vows to stay always close by me...

that friend is there,even if it is half past one
or be it under the glare of the sun
the one who is nt the reason for my tear
who is more like a family to me,always be my dear...

the one with whom i share a great bond
with whom i do all the wonderful stuff together
be it shopping, or chatting near a beautiful pond..

the one who expect nothing,
but lifelong friendship
to whom my eyes are enough
to recite the tale of my hardships..

i desire for a friend
who cares for me like a father
is affectionate towards me like a mother
not just a friend,but more of a loving sister...

i desire for a friend
who cares for me exactly like i do
who never breaks my heart
or makes me feel '' why did i trust you?'

i desire for a friend
who makes me strong
and even scolds me wherever i go wrong

the one who is always by my side and
leaves me never
who is totally honest with me and
vows to be my friend forever...

i desire for someone who understands
the meaning of term 'friend'
and hope someday my quest comes to an end.....

3 comments:

  1. complete Quote that you used.

    We are welded in spirits,
    attached by our hearts,
    tied by emotions,
    connected by dreams,
    reinforced by hopes,
    unified by extremes.


    nice! :)

    too much to expect from a friend .

    best relationships are those where nothing is expected in return. They survive longest.
    that what i think!

    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ kritika
    :)

    @ Viddhi
    I don't think anybody can do that. Every one expects. I do :D. Dont you? :)

    And in kritika's poem each and every line are expectations na? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @viddhi i guess randeep is right....i mean i expect a lot from the people who are close to me...that is what separate them from the gen people...if i can go to extremes for my close ones i do expect...but i guess people's expectations are rarely fulfilled... :)

    ReplyDelete